If you've voted on Instagram for a tutorial on this hairstyle, then I'm excited to say it's finally here!
Whenever I find it hard to develop new styles, I always double the tutorials. Double dutch braids, double fishtail braids, you name it.
Today's look is a new favorite and something I have not seen before. I hope it is new for you too! Let me know what you think! Thank you for reading. xo, missy
Double Side French Braids Supplies:
- Clip for cutting hair
- Clear elastics
- Medium hairspray
Double Side French Braids Instructions:
- Step 1 / Start by sharing the hair on the right side.
- Step 2 / Divide a portion of the hair on the heavy side of the part from the partial line to an inch behind the left ear and cut the front hair out of the way.
- Step 3 / Now take a small section behind the front section for the first braid and divide it into three sections.
- Step 4 / Start a French braid crossing the right strand over the middle, then the left strand over the middle.
- Step 5 / Now cross the right strand over the middle, pick up a new section of hair and cross over into the middle strand.
- Step 6 / Then cross the left strand over the middle, take a new section and cross it into the middle strand.
- Step 7 / Repeat these steps to continue the French braid by crossing the side strands over the middle strand while adding the hair on both sides. * On the right side of the braid, bring all the hair from the right side of the head, sweep it around the back of the head. and continue to the neck.
- Step 8 / Once all the hair from this section has been put into the braid, braid the hair a little further and tie the end with an elastic band.
- Step 9 / Release the front part of the hair, along the hairline, and start a second French braid.
- Step 10 / Start the French plait by crossing the right strand over the middle and then crossing the left strand over the middle.
- Step 11 / Then make two stitches of a French braid and add new sections on both sides of the braid.
- Step 12 / Now continue the French braid but stop adding parts to the right side of the braid and just bring the hair along the left side of the braid along the hairline.
- Step 13 / Pass the braid along the left side of the head until all the hair is in the braid.
- Step 14 / Now weave the cut a little further down and tie the end with a rubber band.
- Step 15 / Slide bobby pins along the front braid to poke it against the head.
- Step 16 / Then go back over the braid that pulls at the edges, and over the loops in the braids, to make them wider.
- Step 17 / Take the end of the first plait, wrap it around the bottom of the back braid and insert it at the bottom with a hairclip.
- Step 18 / Then go back over the bottom of the back braid and pull the edges to make it wider and fuller. Then use everything with hairspray.
The post double side French braids first appeared on MISSY SUE.
Please follow and like us: